Develop the three key components of successful negotiating:
- Using your own personality
- Understanding the influence of cultural differences on the negotiation process
- Learning effective tools for negotiation preparation
Improve your skills in an intensive workshop that includes a thorough personality analysis, useful negotiating tools and tips, practical exercises and negotiation simulations with feedback. You will learn not only from our international trainer, but also from the experiences of your fellow participants, since all participants are involved in international business negotiations in their work.
The workshop is carried out in English.
Read our trainer’s blog text about the true meaning of negotiations:
Who won – your goals in negotiations?
Who Should Attend the Negotiation Workshop
If you participate in international negotiations, you will benefit from the Advanced Negotiations workshop. You might work in international sales (e.g., sales director/manager, CEO) or be involved in sourcing negotiations with subcontractors (e.g., sourcing/purchasing director/manager). Or you may be involved in other demanding external/internal corporate negotiations (e.g., CTO, CIO, CFO). Whatever your negotiation needs are, this training program gives you the edge in tough negotiation situations.
The typical industry sectors of previous participants have been, e.g., electronics, other high tech machinery/product manufacturing, medical, scientific, research and IT.
Benefits of Advanced Negotiations Skills Training
- Increase your ability to negotiate more effectively across cultural barriers
- Apply global negotiation techniques with confidence in complex business environments
- Reduce contractual risks
Negotiation Training Program Contents
- Develop a win-win negotiation strategy
- Structuring your negotiations with the help of global negotiation guidelines
- Utilizing individual assessment of your style (SDI) in negotiation and conflict situations
- The impact of cultural diversity on decision making and negotiation tactics
- Reducing resistance during the negotiation process
- Proactive negotiation techniques as a tool to improve your negotiation outcomes
- Effectively closing the deal
- Individual feedback based on extensive practice in various negotiation simulations
Feedback from Previous Advanced Negotiations Courses
- “Two days training was pure pleasure!! There are many people with good rhetorical skills, but you are super! You are very professional, very energetic and very motivating. It was a pleasure working with you!”
- “The trainer managed to create and retain a very good atmosphere.”
- “Insightful comments & discussion on parties’ behavior in negotiation. The negotiation exercises were implemented better than in any other training I have participated.”
- “Practical exercises were very effective. Not every trainer makes participiants analyze and evaluate the process so well as Desmond does. He goes deep enough.”
- “The best were negotiation exercises similar to real negotiations and analyses during time outs.”
- “Des you were really good. Good stories, tips, examples and mental pictures which helped to understand your message.”
The training days are from 9 am to 4 pm.
Advanced Negotiations Training Price
1 490 € + VAT 24 %.
The price includes the two-day training workshop, training materials, lunch and refreshments.