Develop the three key components of successful negotiating:
- Understanding and managing your own personality to great effect
- Managing cultural differences on the negotiation process
- Learning effective tools for negotiation preparation
The workshop is carried out in English.
Read our trainer’s blog text about the true meaning of negotiations:
Who won – your goals in negotiations?
Who should attend the Negotiation Skills Workshop
If you participate in international negotiations, you will benefit from the Advanced Negotiations workshop. You might work in international sales (e.g., sales director/manager, CEO) or be involved in sourcing negotiations with subcontractors (e.g., sourcing/purchasing director/manager). Or you may be involved in other demanding external/internal corporate negotiations (e.g., CTO, CIO, CFO). Whatever your negotiation needs are, this training program gives you the edge in tough negotiation situations.
The typical industry sectors of previous participants have been, e.g., electronics, other high tech machinery/product manufacturing, medical, scientific, research and IT.
Negotiation Training Program contents
- Develop a win-win negotiation strategy
- Structuring your negotiations with the help of global negotiation guidelines
- Utilizing individual assessment of your style (SDI) in negotiation and conflict situations
- The impact of cultural diversity on decision making and negotiation tactics
- Reducing resistance during the negotiation process
- Proactive negotiation techniques as a tool to improve your negotiation outcomes
- Effectively closing the deal
- Individual feedback based on extensive practice in various negotiation simulations
The price includes the two-day training workshop, SDI assessment with personal feedback, training materials, lunch and refreshments.
Benefits of Advanced Negotiations Skills Training
- Increase your ability to negotiate more effectively across cultural barriers
- Apply global negotiation techniques with confidence in complex business environments
- Reduce contractual risks
Feedback from previous Advanced Negotiation Skills courses
”Two days training was pure pleasure!! There are many people with good rhetorical skills, but you are super! You are very professional, very energetic and very motivating. It was a pleasure working with you!”
”Insightful comments & discussion on parties’ behavior in negotiation. The negotiation exercises were implemented better than in any other training I have participated.”
”The best were negotiation exercises similar to real negotiations and analyses during time outs.”