The Prince2® course provides participants with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2 project methodology (v. 2017) including the seven principles, seven themes, seven processes and three techniques central to running a project using the PRINCE2 method. This course prepares you to participate to a voluntary Prince2 Foundation certification exam, too.
Course Content for Prince2 training
- Learn, understand and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2 method
- Monitor a project within the boundaries of the project plan
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2 method
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven processes and the sub-processes, and the techniques
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
- Prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the Project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results
Prince2 Foundation certification exam
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- Duration: 60 minutes + extra 15 min for non-native English participants
- Closed book, no outside information sources are allowed (including e.g., dictionary, Google Translate or Prince2 Manual)
- Sample exams are available in Axelos website.
The Prince2 Foundation certification test is voluntary. If you wish to take it, the exam fee 350 € + vat is added to your training fee. Please mention in your enrollment form in the additional information field if you wish to take the Prince 2 Foundation test.
The certification test is after the 2nd training day, starting approx. at 16:15.
Timetable for Prince2 Foundation training
Training days begin at 9:00 and end at 16:00, morning coffee available from 8:30 am onwards.
The voluntary certification test is after the 2nd training day, approx. at 16:15 – 17:30.