Managing the company in a changing environment
Business breakfast at Technopolis BC, St. Petersburg On October 17, 2019 – based on the specially developed corporate training program ”Managing the company in a changing environment”
Institute Management of Finland made a business breakfast ”Managing continuous changes in life and business” at Technopolis business center, St. Petersburg.
The participants, representatives from Finnish and other companies, were acquainted with modern approaches to the behavior of people in a constantly and rapidly changing world, examined their own view to managing changes in organizations.
Each participant had the opportunity to be in the role of leaders and various types of company employees. They exchanged opinions and experience with other participants, worked as a team, received valuable theoretical material, discussed relevant issues and received comments from colleagues and the expert.
As feedback, all participants noted, that they’ve got new ideas, and very informative information.
The business breakfast program is based on the specially developed corporate training program ”Managing the company in a changing environment” and was implemented by Svetlana Smolko, a partner of MIF Russia.
MIF Russia has been operating since 2005 and is located in St. Petersburg.
We have training solutions for
- running business efficiently
- communicating competently with internal and external clients
- working effectively in an international environment
All MIF trainers are experienced professionals who work in agreed standards.
- We have programs and methodological developments for conducting trainings, coaching, workshops, strategic sessions that meet all the needs of your company
- Customization of the program is the basis for finding the best solution for your request.
For further information, please contact: